Your dues are 100% tax-deductible!
Looking for the perfect gift? Give that special someone a membership to Seattle Audubon.
As a member, they will receive:
• Enjoy a subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Earthcare Northwest to stay current on events and activities.
• Receive 20% discount on all books at our Nature Shop. The Nature Shop is open Monday - Saturday from 10AM to 5PM.
• Access to our extensive on-site library.
• Join us on field trips led by knowledgeable leaders. Seattle Audubon members receive priority registration for field trips.
• Take one of our adult classes offered for bird watchers at all levels of knowledge and experience. Seattle Audubon members receive a discount rate on all classes.
• Reduced member rates to send a child to our summer Nature Camp.
• Reduced fee to rent an Education Kit to teach a group of children or teens.
• Meet other members when you take a neighborhood bird walk.
• Join fellow members at program meetings to learn about a variety of engaging topics.
Membership dues account for only a portion of the funds needed to operate Seattle Audubon. We invite you to support our work by making an annual gift above and beyond your membership dues. For information on monthly giving, planned giving, or how to make gifts of stock, please call the development office at (206) 523-8243 ext. 105.
Photo © Mark Moschell via FlickrCC