Become A Frequent Flyer!
Our Frequent Flyer monthly giving program is a powerful way to support the mission and vision of Seattle Audubon through monthly or quarterly gifts.
It's simple, secure and one of the best ways that you can support Seattle Audubon Society. Plus, it's paperless!
“Seattle Audubon is so important because it brings people closer to nature in their own neighborhood. It teaches the importance of urban wildlife habitat to our quality of life in the city. By providing recreational and educational opportunities related to nature, it also links individuals to other people who share similar interest and want to learn more. And because it offers activities for all ages, it can plant the seed of a life-long passion in the heart of a child or teen.”
- Robert Riedl, Seattle Audubon Member
By joining the Frequent Flyer program you help Seattle Audubon reduce fundraising expenses and consume less resources by eliminating the need to send paper renewal notices.
Here is how it works:
- You determine the amount of your donation.
- We will charge your pledge to your credit card each month (charges are made on the 1st or 15th of each month).
- We will send you an e-mail each month, confirming the charge was made.
- Each January, we will send you an annual giving statement which can be used for tax purposes.
- Your membership will automatically renew each year, ensuring that you will never miss an issue of EarthCare Northwest.
- Any time you would like to update your personal or giving information, simply contact us to make the necessary change.
Many Frequent Flyers choose to have their monthly gift charged to a credit card. This option is most efficient for us, as it saves a stamp and prevents the need for mailing reminders each month; most efficient for you, as it eliminates the need to write and send a check each month; and, most importantly, most efficient for the environment!
Please visit our online donation page and choose "Make my payment a recurring payment" to get started today!
For questions, please contact Jaclyn at 206-523-8243 x 14
Seattle Audubon is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our Tax ID # is 91-6009716.