We succeed because...
- We are moved by what birds reveal about the beauty and complexity of the natural world.
- Our members, volunteers and staff are passionate, talented and diverse.
- Collaboration and respectful dialogue characterize our work.
- Both education and advocacy advance our mission.
- Sound science informs our policies and programs.
- We have fun and find it stimulating to work for birds and the environment.
Our Strategic Plan (2016 - 2020)
Seattle Audubon's strategic plan, Seattle Audubon 20/20, defines an entirely new direction for our organization. After a century of leading conservation advocacy on a statewide level, the new plan harnesses our talents to focus on four core strategies that are central to our mission. Read the full strategic plan and Centennial Fund prospectus.