Seattle Audubon’s Youth Membership is called The Rookery! The Rookery offers fun, meaningful opportunities for youth and their families who are interested in learning about and protecting birds and their habitats.
Rookery members receive:
- An official Rookery membership card
- An Activity Book full of games, outdoor activity ideas, coloring pages, and more!
- Special invitations to youth and family-friendly activities like family bird walks, story times, and service learning opportunities
Youth and Family CBC: (for ages 2-18) Join us at Discovery Park on Saturday, December 14, from 10am-noon as we count all the birds we can find in this fun, nation-wide community science project!
Fledglings and Friends Story Time (ages 2-5), always hosted at The Nature Shop from 10:30-11:15am on the third Wednesday of the each month!
- November 20: Trees (with special guest, Molly Hashimoto!)
- December 18: Winter Residents
- January 15: Footprints
- February 19: Ducks
- March 18: Fungus and Mushrooms
Neighborhood Bird Walks: Schedules and location vary. All Neighborhood Bird Walks are free, and welcome all ages.
Do you have a child who would be interested in joining the Rookery? All children of current Seattle Audubon members are automatically eligible for Rookery membership! Simply email our Member Services Associate and provide your child's name and birthdate. To renew your household membership, or to purchase a Rookery-only membership for just $10, click here.