Seattle Audubon’s Youth Membership is called The Rookery! The Rookery offers fun, meaningful opportunities for youth and their families who are interested in learning about and protecting birds and their habitats.
Rookery members receive:
- An official Rookery membership card
- Quarterly Rookery Activity Books full of games, outdoor activity ideas, coloring pages, and more!
- Special invitations to youth and family-friendly activities like family bird walks, movie nights, and service learning opportunities
Special Spring Break Fledglings and Friends story time at the Magnuson Children's Garden: Wednesday, April 10, 10:30-11:30am. Come explore the worm bin, solve a mystery, go birding, and of course, hear some good stories about nature! (All ages welcome, but best for ages 2-5)
Youth Bird-a-thon: Details coming soon!
Fledglings and Friends Story Time (ages 2-5), always hosted at The Nature Shop from 10:30-11:15am:
- Wednesday, March 20: Flowers
- Wednesday, April 17: Woodpeckers
- Wednesday, May 15: Baby Animals
Neighborhood Bird Walks: Schedules and location vary. All Neighborhood Bird Walks are free, and welcome all ages. For more information and the schedule, click here.
Do you have a child who would be interested in joining the Rookery? All children of current Seattle Audubon members are automatically eligible for Rookery membership! Simply email our Member Services Associate and provide your child's name and birthdate. To renew your household membership, or to purchase a Rookery-only membership for just $10, click here.